2013 March QBS Boot Camp (Mar 7-8, Open to Public)
Attention Salespeople and Managers!
Reserve your seat now…for the sales effectiveness event of the year!
QBS Research, Inc. will host its 2013 March QBS Boot Camp in Atlanta on March 7 - 8, 2013. The program will be facilitated by five-time bestselling author Thomas A. Freese. Registration is open to the public but seating is limited.
This highly interactive, boot-camp style, training program is designed to teach first-time students how to implement Question Based Selling within their current business environment, in addition to showing experienced users of the methodology how to leverage their QBS skills even further.
When and Where: March 7 - 8, 2013
Hilton Garden Inn (Atlanta - Perimeter)
1501 Lake Hearn Dr NE Atlanta, GA 30319
Need hotel? Contact us.
Thursday, Mar 7 (8:30AM – 5:00PM)
Friday, Mar 8 (8:45AM – 1:00PM)
During the 2013 March QBS Boot Camp, you will learn to:
- Sell effectively even in difficult market conditions.
- Increase your ‘hit rate’ when contacting new prospects.
- Create a sense of urgency for customers to move forward.
- Differentiate yourself and your company in a competitive marketplace
- Fend off more aggressive competitors.
- Leverage the intangibles that will enable you to win the close ones.
- Uncover a broader range of needs to communicate greater value.
- Align your value proposition to the buyer’s decision process.
- Recognize the differences between "credibility" and "trust."
- Get deeper, wider, and more strategic within target accounts.
- Make voice-mail and email your friend, not your enemy.
- Turn dead leads into viable prospect opportunities.
- Gain more traction and credibility early in your conversations.
- Close more deals sooner to boost the bottom line.
- Implement and begin seeing results the following Monday.
Included – “Off line” Coaching Breakfast with Tom Freese
Join us Friday morning at 7:30am for a one hour informal ‘eat and greet’ break out to break bread and strategize about specific hot spots in your territory or with regard to challenges you might be having on specific deals.
This course is open to the public but seating is limited, so reserve now! If you have question, please call us directly at (770) 840-7640. Please note that all QBS events are booked on a first come/first served basis.
Tuition (Cost per student)
These QBS Methodology Summits are generally held twice per year, and they are the only live QBS training course open to public registration. Otherwise, QBS programs are specifically tailored and customized for the intended client audience.
$750 — Event Tuition
$650 — Pre-Registration Discount
*Call us for late registrations or waiting list options: (770) 840-7640
**Hotel Note: For those participants who will be coming from out of town, the Hilton Garden has blocked a certain number of rooms at a special discounted rate of $124/night just for QBS attendees. These rooms will be allocated on a first come/first served basis. To book your room, simply call the hotel directly at (404) 459-0500.